Get Instant Access
to Our Schedule
We teach four core life skills that improve the quality of life for each and everyone of our students.
Core Skill #1 - We teach the Confidence to take on any and all challenges and tests that come up in life.
Core Skill #2 - We teach the focus to learn in a classroom by helping children keep their eye’s and ears on their teachers.
Core Skill #3 - Children learn to respect their parents and teachers by showing that they care for others through their actions.
Core Skill #4 - Through our Program children learn self-discipline over their mind and body.
Five Key Design Points
1. Each and every class we offer is designed for specific age groups. This allows us to cater 100% to a very age specific group to ensure your child is engaged the whole time and not lost.
2. We have one of the most convenient schedules in the area with classes offered 5 days a week for beginners of every age group.
3. The time frame for each class is built around keeping each age group 100% engaged during an action packed class.
4. We keep Beginners, Intermediates, and Advanced students separated so your child will never be lost in learning their curriculum.
5. Our program is designed to teach very age specific self-defense to protect your child from bullies and possible stranger danger situations.
Three Points that make us the Community's Premier Program
Key Difference #1 - Our Instructors
Our Head Instructors are all 100% Professionals. We do not use Volunteers to teach classes to ensure a high quality and well put together class plans that will give your child the best experience possible.
Informational Fact: Most Martial Arts Programs use Volunteers that are as young as 10 years old to teach their classes.
Key Difference #2 - Our Facility
Our Facility is full time running every business day while being cleaned, sanitized, and maintained daily.
Informational Fact: Most Martial Arts Programs are run on hardwood floors or mats that get cleaned once every few months and are only opened part time.
Key Difference #3 - Curriculum and Certification
We are backed by the National Martial Arts Alliance so all of our students and curriculum are Nationally certified. We also have curriculum laid out to keep your child engaged for up to 50 years.
Informational Fact: 90% of Martial Arts Programs make up their curriculum as they go and are not backed by any organization so it greatly hurts the students experience.